The Nikolay Pro Flex 3007 Pointe Shoes are designed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. With its tapered, dynamic form, it is one of those models which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars. Pro 3007 suits all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like the original 3007 but want a quieter shoe.
• Shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp, medium platform and are based on the original 3007 model
• Fit all types of feet, and are specially recommended for performances where flexibility and quietness are most important
• The sound deadening materials integrated into the pleats beneath the box make the shoe super silent
• More flexible material used for the inner sole helps to save muscle energy while dancing
• Extremely flattering, supportive, flexible and lightweight.
• Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
• The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after pointe work
• Globally bestselling pointe shoe
• The style where glory and functionality merge
Last Type: 2007
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: U-cut, Medium
Upper material: Ballet pink satin
Sole material: Suede leather
The Nikolay 3007 Proflex Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 1-8.5 and Widths of 1X-5X.