The Nikolay Pro 3007 Pointe Shoes are designed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. With its tapered, dynamic form, it is one of those models which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars. Pro 3007 suits all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like the original 3007 but want a quieter shoe.
• Noise-reducing strip on the pointe platform and on the sole under the toes
• Unique glue with latex to give the box additional elasticity
• Box assembly reducing the length of the stiff part of the vamp slightly
• Extra light, made with suede machine-stitched sole that provides an easy transition from demi-pointe to pointe and back
• Distinguished by its perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, lack of noise and perfect comfort.
• Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
• The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after pointe work
• Globally bestselling pointe shoe
• The style where glory and functionality merge
Last Type: 2007
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: U-cut, Medium
Upper material: Ballet pink satin
Sole material: Suede leather
The Nikolay Pro 3007 Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 1-8, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.