The Maya I Pointe Shoes from Nikolay are classic pointe shoes that give the ballerina strong support for advanced en-pointe elements.
Based on Nikolay's time-proven Fouette last, Maya I is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the high arch and narrow foot. This is usually Egyptian or Greek-shaped feet, but in larger widths (4X-5X), Maya I can also be suitable for Roman-shaped feet.
Maya I is the implementation of a classic pointe shoe form — thin, elegant, with a high arch!
• Recommended for narrow feet with high or medium arch
• Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
• The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after pointe work
• A style where glory and functionality merge
• One of most desirable styles in the pointe shoe line
Last Type: Fouette
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: V-cut, Medium
Upper material: Ballet pink satin
Sole material: Suede leather
The Nikolay Maya I Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 3.5-7.5, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.